1) Join the email list.
To become a member, fill out the KCSA Member Information Form and sign up to be on the email list. The email list is crucial—it’s the only way to receive our weekly newsletters as well as important information on upcoming events and ushering registration. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking here.
2) Follow us on social media.
Facebook: Krannert Center Student Association
3) Complete your usher training on Compass 2g.
All members must complete a brief training before they usher for a performance. Important information such as what to do when you usher, where to find things around Krannert, and what to do in an emergency are all covered. More information on training can be found in our FAQ section.
- Link to Compass2g
- Instructions on how to enroll in the training course (Google Doc)
- ALTERNATIVE: If you would like to complete your training in person, you may attend one of Krannert Center’s periodic training sessions—keep in mind these take about 3hrs to complete. Click here for more information.
3) Sign Up For Performances!
KCSA uses SignUpGenius to create our registration form each semester. All members are required to create an account using the same email you added to our email list; if you use a different email you may have trouble registering. Follow the link below to select performances you would like to see.
It’s that easy! You could join KCSA today and be ushering a show this weekend!